Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Intro

yess n yeep .i dah dpat blog ni .i punye tau .so ,dont be nosy2 kat cniy tau .so first intro 'bout my self .my full name is FAZURA HAZURA HAZIM .i'm Malaysian .not Amarican or Canadian .even though i wish i could be the Canadian .hhahha .my favourite hobby .of coz n definately shopping .i x boley tngok kalau ade tulis SALE! .so ,any shopping centre yang ade buat Sale ,beware !I will go there as fast as lightning .i ade darah kerabat Johor siket .from my dad .tapi my dad x ade title like Tunku ,Ungku ,Ku ,Engku and so on .bcoz nenek i yg kerabatnye .not my grandad .walaupon x ade title .We still be a part of Johor Royalty tau .Dont play2 .Daulat nanti .Hahha .I jnji on the next entry .I akan post2 bende2 yg menarik .Oklaa .Bye U All .


G.T.G ,Fazura The Wannababes .

3 comments:

 
Template by Fazura Wannababes